Posted by : SilverMoon 27 juin 2013

~ Dark Lady ~

In game

With Emerald

In CAS



Content Included:

Dress by me
Necklace by me
Bracelets by me
Hair edited by me ( original conversion by Anubis)


Download:


&


{ 12 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. Wow she looks great. Your sailor moon sims are the best I've seen so far for sims 3. keep up the good work :-) (Hope you do Princess Serenity Dress, Endymion & Prince Demande please)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've been hoping someone would do dark lady's hair! Now if only someone would make long straight hair with both styles of buns.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Where did you get her shoes? They are perfect. Are you planning to release your sims too? They are all lovely, I wish to have them in my game. :3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Shoes is here ----> http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailView.nhn?blogId=jinhee_a&logNo=110152115766&categoryNo=77&parentCategoryNo=77

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you for the shoes link, they are perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. that upside-down moon symbol on her forehead.. where can i get it? your sailor scouts are awesome. really makes my gaming days better! keep it up! ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. on my blog, in the Accessories category. http://silvermoonsims3.blogspot.fr/2013/06/blackmoon-accessorys.html

      Supprimer
  7. I dont know why but none of you re hair appears in my sims, it instals ok and everything but then it doesnt appear anywere in cas

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I have this problem, too. Most of the hair and a few other random pieces never show up in CAS, and nothing I've tried has fixed it. I KNOW they're installed because they show up in the Installed Content tab, but I can't find them in the game anywhere. :(

      Supprimer
    2. Hello Silver Moon :D I must admit that your creations are just fantastic! But alas, I tried to download the hair of the Lady in Black and games are installed but do not see them ... there a way to fix this? ç.ç
      I wanted so much to have them ... please let me know ç.ç

      Supprimer
    3. I had that problem too.. until installed sims showtime then they showed up. i have problem with the moon stick and koans' hair. if can give u a site to download it.

      Supprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -