Posted by : SilverMoon 25 juillet 2013

~ Sailor Pluto ~



~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult
~ Morph states support
~ Base game compatible
~ Mesh Included






You need the World Adventure expansion pack for the Belt of Keys ,sorry ! :(

Content included:
- Dress by me
- Boots by me
- Earrings by me
- Weapon by me ( Glove accessories in CAS)
- Belt by me ( armband accessories in CAS)

Additionnal Content:
- Tiara by Anubis here

Download



{ 11 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. That looks so cool, even has her staff. Thank you :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my, a new one, already. Wow, you are pretty quick. :-) She looks great. I can't believe, you even made her belt of keys!. Wow. Amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awesome! Such a lovely addition to the game. :3 Thank you for making them with all morphs as well, very nice! Any chance you would be making her hair as well? I love your hairs! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I tried to make the hair but it's too hard...maybe one day...I get there!! >_<"

      Supprimer
  4. Dont be discouraged, it looks like your just there with the hair, just a couple things with the program that is hanging you up on it. I posted to the hair page, hope its helpful! keep up the great job! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Are you gonna make the Neptune's Mirror and Uranus's Sword too? :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Yes I will do, but not immediately.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Pluto is my favorite--thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Amazing Work <3 I love your all design. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

  10. Really Nice article, I appreciate your research and time for writing this.
    Browse More

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -