Posted by : SilverMoon 12 août 2013


~ Super Sailor Moon ~


 ~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult
~ Morph states support
~ Base game compatible
~ Mesh Included



Content Included:
-Dress by me
-Boots by Anubis
- Super Hair Clip by me
- Earring Headdress and Tiara by Anubis under the sun
- Super Wand by me

Download

{ 6 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. wow très bon comme toujours sans voix keep it up, vous aurez beaucoup de succès :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yay! You made morphs, so excited! :) Thanks again for the lovely creations, I come here everyday to see whats new :3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very nice. I hope you can fix Sailor Pluto's hair. I would like to use it for my sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. yay, cool. I love especially the transparent bow at the back, the detailed brooch and the super s wand. Will you also do the s wand with the heart?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow, she's brilliant, can't wait to see neo queen serenity and princess serenity :-) Keep up the excellent work :-)

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -