Posted by : SilverMoon 1 octobre 2013

After a long wait, Sailor moon has finally arrived to punish you!

Sorry ^^'

~ Sailor Moon ~




~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult female
~ Morph states support
~ 4 recolorable channel
~ Basegame compatible (not for Necklace - WA required)
~ Mesh Included


 

Content Included :
- Cloth by me
- Earrings by me
- Necklace by me
- Tiara by me
- Boots by Anubis Under the Sun
- Headdress by Anubis Under the Sun



Download:

{ 12 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. oleeeeeeeeeeeee e bellissima mi stai facendo piangere con questa sailor moon e bellissima bravissimo quando sara pronta ????

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OLE GRAZIE MILLE SEI UN GRANDE :) PERDONAMI SE TI CHIEDO SEMPRE LE COSE SE TI DA FASTIDIO DIMMELO :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ciao ma non la ai messa piu non resisto hihihihhi :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Scusate ma ho un problema con il collare ,ho bisogno di riparare prima che si può mettere online.

      Supprimer
  4. ah capito e quanto sara pronta ??? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Seems, you have some bigger problem with this set. Or is it a problem of time or technical difficulties? I hope to see it soon but take your time to make it as you want it to be. We are waiting patiently for another great creation of you. :-)
    By the way, I'm missing a button/function to post you general suggestions or questions. Or is it only possible in the comments of each download?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry, I'm very busy with my job so I didn't have time to fix a small problem I have with the necklace....sorry :(
      But I hope to be able to get it out this week!

      Supprimer
  6. e stupenda complimenti ma quelle guerriere sailor e i vestiti normali non li fai ??? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. squeee! Yay! I cant wait to play her, thanks so much :) Whats next on your list?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Yeeeeeaaaah, great. I love it. <3 I'm glad you were able to solve the problem with the necklace. And I love the tiara.
    One question: I've just noticed, that the hair you use for Sailor Moon and Princess Serenity is not exactly the one by Anubis. Cause your hair has curls at the sides in front of the ears. Is it up for download?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love all your creations!!! where I could find the usagui's school uniform? Thank you for all!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -