Posted by : SilverMoon 13 mai 2014

~ Vesves ~
 ~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult Female + Teen Female
~ Morph states support 
~ 4 recolorable channel
~ Basegame compatible 
~ Mesh Included

~ Hair for Adult, Young Adult and Teen


Adult

Teen
 


Content Included:
- Dress by me
- Headdress by me
- Earrings by me
- Shoes by me
- Hair by me
- Leggin by me

Download:


{ 8 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. YES! So happy you made her next :) Your really doing it so fast, your amazing!

    Are you going to make her top have a gap in it? I always wondered how her top could cover her breasts when it didnt connect in the middle. Its in both anime and manga versions. Maybe her boobs are magical, lol.

    Also her earrings are gigantic but I love them :) I cant wait to have her in game. Got to make or find a whip for her too :)

    Heres a good example from anime--> http://images.wikia.com/sailormoon/images/0/01/Besu_Besu.jpg
    And from the manga--> http://s642.photobucket.com/user/witches_5/media/c_vesves.gif.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. CHE BELLA MERAVIGLIOSA BRAVISSIMO COME SEMPRE NON VEDO L'ORA DI FARE ANCHE IL VIDEO :) SPERO CHE LA FINISCI <3<3<3<3<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. spettacolo bravissimo bravissimo bravissimo senza parole quale sara la prossima tra para para e cere cere ???

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKZ9r0cDI-E ho fatto anche il video ves ves :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Glad to see your back from hiatus.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The hair is missing. I don't know if you could add it, or if you still have it on your pc because i know that you don't make sims 3 stuff anymore because you do sims 4 stuff now.

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -