Posted by : SilverMoon 9 juin 2014

~ Cere Cere's ~
~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult Female + Teen Female
~ Morph states support 
~ 4 recolorable channel
~ Basegame compatible 
~ Mesh Included

~ Hair for Adult, Young Adult and Teen


Adult



Teen


Content Included:
- Dress by me
- Headdress by me
- Earrings by me
- Shoes by me
- Hair by me
- Leggin by me


Download:

{ 9 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. bellissima quando sara pronta ???

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow! VERY much looking forward to her! She is the most detailed one so far and is very show accurate! Cant wait! :3 thank you!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello, Cere-Cere looks sooo great. She's my favorite from Dead Moon. Did you also make Galaxia?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. OMG, I love her. She is my favourite Amazoness. :-) Will you also create their Sailor Outfits from the Manga/Artbooks?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. QUANDO SARA PRONTA PARA PARA ???

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. for some reason the following files will not extract as they are apparently corrupt or invalid. idk

    Vesves+Adult++teen.rar Super+Sailor+Moon.rar Super+Chibi+Moon.rar SilverMoon_Moonstick01.rar SilverMoon_Eternal+SailorMoonV2.rar SailorMoon+Manga+Version.zip Sailor+Saturn+Teen.rar Sailor+Saturn.rar Sailor+Pluto.rar Queen+Selene.rar Queen+Nehelenia.rar Princess+Serenity.rar Prince+Endymion.rar Prince+Demand.rar Petz Mistress+9 Koan+hair.rar Koan.rar Emerald.rar Dark+lady+hair.rar Dark+Lady.rar Cere+Cere's+Teen+++Adult.rar Calaveras.zip
    Beryl+accessoires.rar Berthier.zip

    i dont know if its my computer or not, but ive tried winrar, 7-zip and winzip and none of them will extract them because they are apparently corrupt

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Maybe it's your computer, because I downloaded the mentioned files and I can extract! :s

      Supprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -