Posted by : SilverMoon 10 juillet 2014

~ Palla Palla's ~

~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult Female + Teen Female
~ Morph states support 
~ 4 recolorable channel
~ Basegame compatible 
~ Mesh Included
~ Hair for Adult, Young Adult and Teen

                                  Adult

Teen


Content Included:
- Dress by me
- Headdress by me
- Earrings by me
- Shoes by me
- Hair by me
- Leggin by me

Download:



{ 4 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. ora quale saranno i tuoi prossimi personaggi ???

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely!! So so happy to have the whole set now :) Just a thought, what if you made a Zirconia sim? Then we could transform from Nehelenia to Zirconia, so cool! Thanks for all your hard work! /hugz

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry but I don't make Zirconia Because I hate Her ! She is very Ugly ^^

      Supprimer
    2. LOL, true enough, maybe at least her costume? /pretty please hehe

      Supprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -