Posted by : SilverMoon 30 août 2014

~ Sailor Iron Mouse ~



~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult Female
~ Morph states support 
~ 4 recolorable channel
~ Basegame compatible  ( For Galaxia's Bracelets need EP Adventure!!)
~ Mesh Included



Content Included:
- Dress by me
- Hair  base by Newsea edited by me
- Shoes by me
- Necklace by me
- Headdress by me

Download :




And a little preview of the next update^^



Xoxo <3





{ 13 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. If Iron mouse also comes as either child or teen (and Nyanko as teen) I could then die of pure happiness. Iron Mouse is my favorite, thanks, they all look great, cant wait! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank You KittyVibe, but for now i don't make teen version ! Maybe later. :)

      Supprimer
  2. oh my god the most beautiful and talented as the last will be after these ???

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanx Enzo , next time, maybe Sailor Galaxia or Neo Queen Serenity !

      Supprimer
    2. beautiful that I can not wait <3

      Supprimer
  3. Who's up next Silvermoon? Sailor Galaxia? or Sailor Cosmos? Neo Queen Serenity?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Maybe Sailor Galaxia or Néo Queen Serenity !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Did you check out my video too, here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_0xRe0yen0&list=UUNUwr0n9oUljvVyBp4eBn_A&index=8

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. when it will be available sailor galaxia

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Silvermoon, are you going to make Helios's and Perle's outfits?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. when will come out galaxia ???

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Nice blog and so beautiful picture thank you for sharing us
    GCLUB มือถือ
    goldenslot
    GClub

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -