Posted by : SilverMoon 23 novembre 2014


~ Sailor Cosmos ~



~ Dress is for Young Adult and Adult Female
~ Morph states support 
~ 4 recolorable channel
~ Basegame compatible  
~ Mesh Included

Content Included:

- Dress by me
- Shoes by me
- Earrings by me
- Rings by me
- Headdress 1,2 & 3 by me
- Cosmos Weapon by me
- Cape by me

Download :


{ 10 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. WOW! Very beautiful work, great :D I've one question, did you also make the starlights for sims 3? It would be sooo nice and very cool :) so please?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyi3cUmABVs&feature=youtu.be

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So lovely Silvermoon, I really do hope you can do Princess Kakyuu and the Starlights before you leave us Sims 3 simmers for Sims 4. Or at least squeeze them in sometime in the future :) Very sad to see you moving on to 4, you were doing so well for 3.

    Princess Kakyuu and the Starlights then I could die happy, though the Deathbusters would have been great as well. A girl can dream right?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh my, beautiful. I love Cosmos. ^^
    I agree with Kittyvibe. It is very sad. I am also hoping, you will do the Star Lights. And maybe Chibi Chibi and Chibi Moon for the Sims 3. Than I would have all, that I need for the Sims 3. ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello, i had these - all your sims 3 sailor moon bits but now they don't work, any ideas why? I have always had trouble with getting the sailor moon hair itself but i had the rest, my oc went t*ts up and now nothing works.

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -